Monday, July 6, 2015

LIVE ON TWITCH TUESDAY!

Okay. So, some of you may have seen my past live-animation streaming sessions on YouTube but I'd like to announce that we are MOVING TO TWITCH.TV!

...WHAT THE HELL IS THAT???

Twitch is a live-streaming platform/website mostly based around gaming with a creative community as well.

WHAT DOES ALL THIS MEAN????????

I will be live-streaming animating on my very own Twitch channel HERE with our first session taking place THIS TUESDAY(that's tomorrow...July 7th) @ 10pm and we will probably go for 2 hours or so.

Gonna try and make this a weekly thing and see how it goes.

SO TUNE IN!!!

 (here...again)

I've also embedded the stream below....but you should really stop by the site and chat a bit!


Watch live video from davidhfilms on www.twitch.tv