Tuesday, April 28, 2015

The Big Move.

So.

Many of you were probably not aware I just made a move...

...across the country...

...in the middle of production...

...........smart.

Yes, I JUST packed up my trusty U-haul and hightailed it from Atlanta, Georgia to NYC!!!

I am now in New York though Georgia will always be on my mind...as will most of my production crew! Luckily we have kept production rolling through the miraculous series of tubes!!!

Animation is a great medium for collaborating with many artists remotely and is actually how I've worked most of my jobs in the industry so this doesn't really affect much.

More updates will be coming to the site including some bits of sound and behind the scenes from our recording session. We will also be updating the intro video with something a little less wooden on my part.

In the meantime I am still unpacking and getting used to my new studio space so enjoy this photo of my krag of boxes!