Monday, June 22, 2015

This Environment Looks AWESOME!

I have fantastic environment/concept artists.

I can never say that enough.

This is an environment from Diego Abad and I just wanted to show you what a fantastic job he did!



Here's the progression with notes:

Blocking out the shapes and color
I felt the lighting needed a bit more dark contrast to help the tone
Also thought moving the beams into frame would really help push the warehouse feel
Needs more wear
Getting reeealllly close
I knew we were almost there but I still wanted to push the warehouse aspect of the environment so I made some notes:


AND WE HAVE IT!!!


I count this as a perfect back-and-forth collaborative effort and Abad did a phenomenal job with everything. I'm happy to say he's now working on another interior environment.